Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Document Management Analyst I
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, copying of productions to the network; uploading data to JEFS; submitting media intake and load requests; loading data into Relativity; QCing loads to Relativity; performing basic searches in Relativity; managing data/media tracking logs; and preparing physical media for delivery to outside parties.
- Other tasks include: arranging courier deliveries; assisting with preparation of monthly invoices; and preparing weekly project metrics for internal circulation and distribution to Office of Litigation Support.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.
- One (1) year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Relativity, Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.