Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Document Management Analyst II
- Conducts legal research and drafts acceptable substantive pleadings.
- Drafts and reviews motions and responses to defense pleadings.
- Reviews and edits draft of substantive legal documents drafted by attorneys, paralegal specialists and other support staff members.
- Conducts interviews of law enforcement or reviews police paperwork, to compile facts, statements, witnesses and evidence pertinent to the case.
- Prepares appropriate case summaries to assist the AUSA in preparation for pre-trial motions hearings and/or trial.
- Use established network or mainframe databases, e.g., JUSTIS Westlaw, Lexis, RCIS, Automated Papering System (APS), Automated Trial Preparation (ATP), performs data searches, report design, and other data retrieval assignments. Reports may be of a recurring nature or of a special, one-time nature based on user information requirements.
- Prepares and submits legal pleadings, forms, reports, correspondence, and other documents are prepared and submitted within established deadlines.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.
- Three (3) years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.