We are looking for an entry level Document Processors for a 3-month contract in Dallas, Texas. Tasks performed may include document preparation, scanning, indexing, quality control, content review and certification responsibilities. – APPLY NOW!
- Operational Tasks - Accurately processing financial documents according to the specifications. Meet processing goals and individual metrics. Effectively communicate with peers and management.
- Teaming/TCS - Consistently meet/exceed customer service level standards and metrics.
- Human Resources/Workforce Leadership - Be familiar policies for timecards, vacation, and team meetings. Be a positive force in the operation.
- Safety & Security - Ensure compliance with Federal, State/Provincial, and local laws
- Lifting, moving, pushing, and pulling equipment, cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 30-40 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma/GED
- Excellent PC and Keyboarding skills used throughout the day with high attention to detail to match names, numbers, and other data to documents
- Must possess or have experience in performing repetitive work task(s)
- Basic Verbal and Written communication skills
- Able to reach above head, lift and move files as required
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.