Xact Data Discovery is actively looking for attorneys licensed in the US to join our growing team to review documents in complex litigation matters.
Proficient in the use of review tools including, but not limited to, Relativity, Relativity Analytics, and Relativity Assisted Review, each attorney will review documents pursuant to complex litigation matters to determine relevancy, responsiveness and privilege.
- Juris Doctorate
- Attorneys must be licensed to practice law in at least one U.S. state.
- Document Review Experience is preferred but not required
- Relativity software experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must by highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours a week at our local review center or remotely.
The compensation will be at market rate for all hours worked. Evening and Weekend hours are available.
Please provide a current resume in MS Word format detailing all relevant qualifications (including bar license state, number, and status) and experience with e-discovery/document review platforms and any foreign language skills.
Xact Data Discovery, its affiliates and subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type without regard to any legally-protected class, including but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or physical or mental disability.