CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and information technology solutions company, isseekinga Document Scanning Assistant to prepare documents and assist in scanning large volumes of documents according to client specifications. Document Scanning Assistant activities include but are not limited to:
- Must hold/obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Prepare documents for scanning, indexing, and verifying records accurately.
- Batch documents in proper order for prioritization using document types and tracking numbers.
- Perform work at an established production rate.
- Ensure time sensitive items are being completed and processed by deadline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Fluent in English language - skilled in written and oral communications.
- Possess strong commitment to team dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives.
- 1 years overall experience with document prepping/scanning and/or administrative experience.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!