LOCATION: Houston, TX
Responsible for processing and maintaining all construction drawings, quality control test reports, completed job folders, customer data packages and assisting with maintenance of the Quality Management System. This role supports the QC/HSSE & Quality Assurance Manager in maintaining compliance with the quality management system and all applicable standards. The Quality Coordinator will have contact with all levels of the organization including top management which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
High School Diploma Required. Must be a results oriented individual maintaining an emphasis on detail and precision in all their duties.
Manufacturing industry and/or document control experience a plus. Must be a results oriented individual maintaining an emphasis on detail and precision in all their duties. MANUFACTURING Document control experience is a MUST!
The Quality Coordinator reports to the Quality Manager.
The Quality Coordinator will be expected to but not limited to:
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Quality Department daily operations. In addition to the following, this includes many tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Maintain quality management system records, files and databases in a neat and orderly fashion and in compliance with the quality management system and applicable standards.
- Process all drawings for construction and reference in compliance with documented procedures and maintain records of revision status.
- Compile and issue customer data packages per customer requirements and applicable quality standards.
- Support quality control activities by receiving and maintaining all quality records including but not limited to: material test reports, nondestructive testing reports, painting/coating/sandblasting reports, hydrostatic testing reports, calibration records, etc.
- Prepare quarterly reviews of all codes and standards maintained.
- Provide documentation support during internal audits, certification audits and management reviews.
- Process all requests for document changes.
- Utilizes MS Office to perform duties.
- Provide effective and efficient internal and external customer service.
- Prepare and maintain adequate documentation as required.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Safety Orientation
- MS Office/ Computer
- Router Release
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- quickbooks: 1 year
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Data Entry: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year