HOURS: Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00 pm
Prosperity Bank is seeking to fill the position of Documentation Specialist in Victoria.
TheDocumentation Specialistcould be for Real Estate secured loans,Commercial loans, Agriculture loans or Consumer non-RE loans. The primary responsibilities for the specialist will be to:
- Review loan documents for lien perfection
- Email communications as needed to lending staff
- Data Input as per source document including tracking for recordings or updated documents as needed
- To insure the Bank has a perfected lien for each loan transaction
- To insure the data input is accurate for each loan transaction
The essential functions and job duties include:
- Verification signatures were obtained on all documents
- Verification all pages are present for documentation
- General knowledge of the type of documentation required for perfected lien
- General knowledge of Texas Credit Code and Federal Regulations
- Ability to balance loan transactions for each note
- Make necessary general ledger entries and loan entries to enter data
- Daily review of critical loan information after previous days’ work
- Make corrections of data input from previous data entry as determined by the System Review Group
- Monitor the Loans-General email box and assist Banking Centers via telephone
- Log negotiable collateral into safekeeping (for Victoria location only)
- Answer incoming calls
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook and Word
- Have a positive, professional and courteous interaction with associates and customers, when necessary
- Be able to manage multiple projects/duties with accuracy and minimal supervision
- Display a positive team working attitude with associates in all departments
- Utilize technology to solve root causes of issue and to eliminate manual processes.
- Gain good knowledge of compliance and regulation procedures
- Complete duties by pre-established deadlines when necessary
- Ensures that professional and cost effective business and trade professionals in a confident professional way.
- Ensures that the Bank’s reputation is maintained both internally and externally.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, safe and well maintained.
Prosperity Bank is committed to providing our customers a personalized service experience, we're looking for people who are passionate about satisfying customers, will not settle for the average, embrace creativity and operate with a sense of purpose. If this is you, then we are looking forward to meeting you and are excited that you are interested in joining Prosperity Bank - where we are Simply Better!
Come join our team and explore the endless possibilities that a career in banking can provide!
A pre-employment credit check will be performed on all qualified applicants.
Prosperity Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and Member of the FDIC.
Excellent attention to detail
Good written and verbal communication skills
Regular attendance and the ability and willingness to work balanced hours
Agility in times of ambiguity, collaborative, team focused
Proactive communication upstream, side and downstream
Openly seeks to learn and grow
Seeks to understand the facts and concisely provides collaborative methods and solutions to benefit our customers, staff and Bank
High School Diploma or GED
Loan documentation experience of 2 to 5 years