Incorporated in 2012, MDW is a small business headquartered in McLean, VA. We provide Federal government clients with consulting, management services, advisory and assistance services, decision support, strategic planning, process planning and improvement, task execution and metrics analysis. Our mission is to make our clients more successful by providing honest assessments, exceptional analysis, prudent advice, direct communication and hard work.
Our core capabilities include:
- Accounting Support Services
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Budget Programming and Justification
- Budget Execution
- Acquisition Management
- Financial Systems Support & Integration
MDW Associates, LLC ("MDW") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy or any other unlawful basis unrelated to the ability to do the job. MDW seeks to employ talented, ethical and entrepreneurial-minded persons. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination as required by Federal law.
MDW Associates has an immediate need for an entry-level VBA Developer to support our client in Huntsville, AL. You will work as part of a team developing an advanced Cost Modeling and Reporting Tool for our Department of Defense (DoD) client. The tool is being developed using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) within Microsoft Excel. The responsibilities include requirements analysis, design, development, and testing. After the initial release, the position will help produce ongoing software updates and provide software support.
- Understanding and translating mathematical concepts into functional VBA code
- Developing automated reporting functionality utilizing Excel and VBA
- Designing and developing Userforms for interaction with the Cost Analysis Tool
- Working with Application Users to understand and implement requirements
- Debugging existing software in order to resolve issues as they arise
- Experience developing software solutions for Statistical Analysis, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence Reporting, or Scheduling
- Proficiency with Excel and Excel Pivot Tables
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any Technical Field with extensive coursework in Mathematics.
- VBA, VB, C#, C, SQL
Security:All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain an active Secret Clearance
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package for our employees, including but not limited to:
- Group Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- Flexibile Leave Policy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
VBA, Business Intelligence, Winforms, ADO, C, Data Manipulation, Software Development, Business Reporting, Modeling, Simulation, Statistical Analysis, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Cost Modeling, Modeling and Simulation, Numerical Methods, Probability, SQL, Database, Visual Studio, VBScript, Visual Studio