Sign on bonus: $2,000.00 bonus for actively certified Department of Education drivers after 6 months of continual employment
- Transport students to and from schools (and other locations) in a safe, courteous, and timely manner
- Maintain a sanitary, safe and professional environment within the bus (bus operators are provided with matrons / school bus attendants pending route)
- Perform daily pre-trip inspection and checks for sleeping children on the vehicle (you are likely to receive the same vehicle daily)
- Maintain healthy relationships with dispatchers to communicate conduct, emergencies, or any matters which require supervisory attention
Benefits for Full-Time Drivers:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Days
- Driver Union (553 & 1181)
- Overtime available (upon request)
- 21 years of age
- New York State issued commercial driver's license - Contact us to discuss your options if you need a commercial driver's license.
- For out of state licensees, transfer license to New York State license. Afterwards, please provide an abstract from the previous state.
- Required to pass a DOT physical
- Required to pass drug screening
- Required to pass criminal background check
68 Snediker Avenue Brooklyn NY 11207
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: We will match your current salary if you are actively certified with the Department of Education as a School Bus Driver WITH paystub as proof.