Dog Pool Club is a premium off-leash indoor dog park, with dog swimming pools, coffee shop, and a retail store for the parents. Our first location is in San Carlos, CA.
You love dogs, so do we. Join us!
What makes being a Dog Pool Club Associate so rewarding?
Knowing every pet’s name that walks into the club and making sure they enjoy their stay and come back for more. Ensuring a safe environment for dogs and their parents, to play, swim, shop and return home clean, happy and tired.
What you’ll do:
* Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors
* Build relationships with your customers, understand their pet’s needs, and share your product knowledge in order to provide solutions
* Ring up customers, answer questions, stock shelves—whatever needs to happen to create an exceptional in-store experience
* Ability to use good judgement in resolving customer complaints
* Process incoming email/phone inquiries, and other misc. client requests.
* Ability to handle dogs on or off leash, in a pack environment
* Must be able to maintain safety and cleanliness of the facility for all guests
* Cleaning of the play area continuously throughout the day
* Guest check-in / check-outs
* Participate in training and educational programs to enhance your product knowledge and communication skills
What you’ll need:
* A passion for dogs and people
* Be friendly, genuine, helpful, optimistic and always smiling
* Sales and/or pet experience is a plus
* Ability to work evenings and weekends regularly
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
* Jumps into any activity as needed to support the business
* Shares feedback, ideas, and insights – we want to know what you think!
* Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
* Build lasting relationships with customers and their dogs
What you’ll love:
* Working with happy dogs
* Cultivating a community of dog lovers
* Pay starting at $16 and opportunities for growth with the business
* Generous employee discount - extends to you and family members!
* Bring your well-behaved dog to work
* Have a high school diploma, or equivalent
* Minimum of 1 year experience in pet care/food service/retail/hospitality/barista - desired, but not required
* Customer service focused and solution oriented
* Ability to develop relationships and communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
* Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
* Strong organizational and follow-through skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
* Passionate about the health and well-being of dogs and team member associates
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment. Dog Pool Club LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Dog Pool Club is the world’s first indoor off-leash dog swimming pool, play park, and coffee shop (for the parents).
The facility is a safe indoor environment for your dog to jump and play in the water year round. After playing, swimming, and getting tired out, they can be washed and dried, ready to go back home for a good night sleep.
Join a community of passionate dog lovers like yourself.
Open daily 9am-9pm.