We offer a competitive salary and benefit package
- Assists residents with dogs of varying sizes and breeds. While walking the dogs, you are responsible for keeping them safe, and not letting them walk you.
- Schedule and meet with residents. Some residents may want to set the schedule for you, but others may put you in charge of managing the dog you walk, at what time, and how often. You will need to discuss with the residents how to pick up their dogs and return them.
- Walk the dog outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Responsible for picking up and disposing waste.
- Give the dog love and attention.
- Ensure safety of the dog you are walking and those (humans and dogs) around them.
- Ensure each dog is getting exercise and potty breaks.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Assist dietary staff as needed