What's cool about this job
Come join our Customer and Experiences team as a Domain Architect focused on our Retail Stores. REI is a different type of retailer – not only selling product, but adventures as well. REI also provides extensive content meant to inspire everyone at every level to enjoy the outdoors.
This position is exciting in that you will be able to take all three components of REI and make them come to life in our Retail Stores. You will not only provide expertise around the traditional Retail applications (Registers, Mobile Selling, Enterprise Payment, etc), but you will collaborate in finding innovative ways to incorporate all the knowledge REI has to offer as well. This role crosses between our Digital Teams and Retail team.
It is a very exciting time to be at REI! If you have a passion for finding innovative solutions to take Retail to the next level and want to inspire a love of the outdoors, this is the job for you.
As a Retail Systems Domain Architect at REI you will be responsible to:
- Define Architectural Roadmaps for the Retail Stores, including POS, Enterprise payment, Labor Scheduling, Retail Mobile
- Develop and Evaluate Solution Options
- Mentor development teams
- Collaborate with business partners, business analysts, and technology teams to find innovative solutions
- Present technology solutions to senior leadership
Bring your passion and expertise
- 8 years experience developing real world scaled solutions, specifically for Retail or E-Commerce
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and mentoring teams
- Demonstrated ability of shaping solutions to solve business problems
- Demonstrated experience in building key relationships
- Demonstrated experience in defining technical roadmaps
- Ability to challenge the status quo, championing change
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
Why you'll love it here