·Subject Matter Expert in Transportation & Logistics domain
·Analyze business needs of the clients, identify problems and propose solutions
·Experience in large transformation deals.
·Business process re-engineering/ improvement initiatives across Transportation domain using structured methodologies
·Participate in Presales activities like RFP's, RFI's, client presentations etc.
·Review new technologies and developments in transportation & logistics
·Lead or participate in discussions with clients and / or senior management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Experience: 9 - 12 years, with experience in core logistics operations
· UnderstandingLogisticslines of business and translating it into a current and future business domain architecture vision with respect to industry standards and benchmarks.
· Responsible for defining the business domain architecture direction in order to avoid redundancy, have integrated, cost-effective solutions and provide a common foundation for all developments within the business domain.
· Should be able to work with IT and Business teams to identify gaps in existing domain architecture and recommend alternatives, best practices with respect to industry trends
·Experience in Digital, IoT, Mobile, E-commerce, Loyalty/CRM, Strategy and Operations(Preferred)
·Business experience inClearance, Hub and Sort,Pricing and Revenue, Freight & Ground operations, Supply Cherance,Brokerage, customs
·Should be able to conceptualize innovative solutions that enable people, processes and technology to address complex business needs.
· The role works closely with delivery teams to ensure the impacts and risks of all new development are well understood and addressed.
· In conjunction with the Business and IT teams, propose initiatives and develop road maps to convert existing IT environments to align to the target domain architecture
· Assist the Application teams in on-going assessment of the current portfolio inventory to determine areas requiring further attention or active investment to address issues