Is your goal to utilize your leadership skills to achieve business goals and truly make a difference with your business results? At Octapharma Plasma, you can channel your passion for leading others into a healthcare management career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding.
Our donor center is in need of a Donor Center Director who is strong at leading staff in achieving operational results and meeting quality goals. The selected candidate will thrive on working with a diverse workforce, engaging with our donors, and creating a team environment in the center. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all employees work together for the common good of others, and for the many individuals who benefit from our work.
While healthcare experience is a plus, we are looking for someone who has a successful track record of delivering results through the leadership of employees and in collaborating with other departments. Effective communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to develop and maintain a team environment. Our team is dedicated to exceptional customer service, while building a successful partnership with the community in which we work. If this sounds appealing, then this job may be for you!
As the Donor Center Director, you are responsible for leading and managing the donor center staff in the collection of plasma from our donors, including production, quality compliance, financial performance, HR and IT. Key responsibilities include:
Additional responsibilities of the Donor Center Director role include:
- Meeting or exceeding production goals and center budget.
- Hiring and training staff, developing employees for promotional opportunities, and managing staff performance.
- Complying with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations, including FDA and OSHA.
- Developing a high level of customer service to our donors.
- Developing and executing marketing plans to increase the number of new donors and retain existing donors.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels to support production.
- Shipping plasma products per shipping schedules and standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for both employees and donors.
- Minimum three year's management/supervisory experience required.
- Previous work experience demonstrating decision making ability, ability to lead, effectively communicate with and positively influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, conflict resolution, ability to problem solve, and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to obtain certification in the technical donor center positions within six months required.
- Ability to plan and organize work, work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
At Octapharma Plasma we believe in our employees who have the passion and ability to make a difference to the quality of life of their communities. The individual growth and success of each and every employee at Octapharma Plasma is an integral part of our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) contribution and matching program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs