Door Shop Assembler
ALCO Doors, a division of US LBM, a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States. We are the leading manufacturing and distributing wholesaler of residential pre-hung systems and related products within the high rise, multi-family and residential construction fields throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Nationwide for the hospitality industry.
We are seeking Door Shop Assemblers for our Door Pre-hanging operation in Baltimore, MD. This position is full time position with a 7am - 3:30pm schedule Monday - Friday. There is also potential for overtime (when approved). We are willing to train the right candidate if you're willing to learn!
Things you should know about working at ALCO Doors:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Door Shop Assembler:
- Working on a Door Pre-Hanging assembly line
- Utilizing Power saws, air nail guns, staplers and other tools needed to prepare wood material used to assemble doors
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package material
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Observe and adhere to all safety rules
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Capable of reading a tape measure and doing simple measurements
- Possess a team focused approach to work
- Strong communication, work attitude and work ethic (attendance)
- Prior experience in wood working or machine operation is highly preferred but not required
- Previous hand and power tool experience
- Commitment to safety at work
- Willingness to learn, we will invest in training and developing the right candidate!
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!