General Psychiatry with strong Substance Abuse Focus
Downtown Chicago location!
Hartgrove Hospital is a premier Illinois hospital as well as a flagship UHS Hospital, and part of a two-hospital system in downtown Chicago. We are seeking to add a psychiatrist to our team for In-Patient General Psychiatry services, with a strong focus on Addictions.
- Full Time, Employed Position
- In-Patient Setting
- General psychiatry with strong focus on Addictions
- Caseload of dual-diagnosed older adolescents and adults with primary psychiatric issues with heavy secondary substance abuse issues
- Electronic Health Record
- No weekend rounding; rotate call with group Mon - Fri (1:8)
- Strong base compensation
- Additional compensation available
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits package
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, including tail coverage
- PTO, CME with financial assistance, 401k with company match, and more!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- IL Medical License or ability to obtain
- Suboxone Waiver or ability to obtain
- Ability to begin practice before Summer, 2021 preferred
Hospital Website: https://www.hartgrovehospital.com/
Located in Chicago, Hartgrove Behavioral Health System consists of a 160-bed acute care, crisis stabilization, for-profit psychiatric hospital, treating children as young as 3 through older adults, within 8 different inpatient programs. We have one of the largest pediatric psychiatric programs in the state of Illinois and are most proud to be the first and currently only hospital in the country to have received the Joint Commissions Disease Specific Certification designations for Neuropsychiatry and Trauma Services. We also received our second award as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures from The Joint Commission.
Hartgrove offers inpatient services for patients needing Acute Stabilization Programs (externalizing behaviors/disorders) and Recovery Programs (internalizing behaviors/disorders), along with a continuum of care which includes stand-alone Partial Hospitalization Programs for children and adolescents, Intensive Outpatient Programs for adolescents and adults, traditional OP clinics, extensive School-based Services, and Telehealth Services. You can access our virtual tour and photo gallery at www.HartgroveHospital.com.
Our system is proud to be a premier partner with medical and nursing schools for medical students as a teaching hospital. We are both proud and excited to work with the University of Illinois Chicago Medical School and Rush University Medical School psychiatric and addiction medical students, residents and fellows, as well as select foreign medical schools. We also serve as a teaching hospital for multiple other disciplines including Nursing, Social Work, Expressive Therapy, Occupational Therapy and others.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
In-house Physician Recruiter
Behavioral Health Division
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Hartgrove is consistently ranked in the top 10 hospitals for Patient Satisfaction Scores out of almost 350 hospitals within Universal Health Services (UHS), our parent corporation. UHS has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies. For the 10th year in a row, we have received this honor, which is highly coveted by companies around the world.