Operate a bulldozer safely to cut ditches, slopes, grades, clear brush, shape, and dress slopes
- Operate bull dozer safely and efficiently
- Cut ditches, slopes, grades, clear brush, shape, and dress slopes and other earthmoving activities
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, and levers, and depress pedals to operate machines
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate loading of dirt, rocks, and other materials
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, equipment, workers, and falling objects
- Perform maintenance procedures on equipment such as oiling, greasing, and other service to the machine
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.