Full-time CAD Designer. Position offers full benefits and paid time off; must be a team player with strong communication skills. Our firm provides structural engineering and design services to the Commercial industry.
Looking for CAD Designer with abilities to use AutoCAD and Revit software to create drawings with direct supervision from our experienced CAD Manager.
- Create drawings for structures, including structure profiles, renovation drawings and details, sections, elevations, etc.
- Generate modification drawings for existing foundations and/or buildings
- Prepare structural drawings for construction
- Adhere to appropriate quality control procedures set by our firm.
- Familiar with steel structures, such as angles, channels, pipes and bolts.
- Minimum experience with rebar, concrete, steel and steel detailing.
- Proficient in computer software programs, including AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work with functional groups and engineers to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and accurately to complete tasks without constant supervision.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate
- Associate degree/certificate in AutoCAD preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with AutoCAD, 2010 or higher preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience with Revit, 2010 or higher preferred