Randstad are currently seeking suitably experienced Diamond Driller's assistant for undergound work. Permanent positions with an immediate start.
Permanent ongoing roles are FIFO of Townsville on a 2 weeks on 1 off roster. Site accommodation provided.
You will be:
- Conducting Daily pre-start equipment checks
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
- Experience working in a similar position is preferable, however not essential
- Ability to pass pre employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
- Ablilty to provide current police check
- Based in or around Townsville
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence is an advantage
- Physically fit for repetitive manual work
- Right to work in Australia
If you meet the above requirements please 'APPLY NOW' via SEEK or contact Randstad on 4726 5900 for further information
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Drillers Assistant, Drillers Offsider,
Heavy Rigid Truck Licence preferred