Drivers Needed -
Apex Systems is looking for Drive Testers to join an exciting opportunity in performing speed tests for an upcoming engagement. The duration of the opportunity is early December through mid to late January. The role will require individuals to provide their own vehicle for use during the assignment.Training on the two mobile applications that will utilized for the role will be provided.
A qualified individual will meet the following requirements:
- Owning a reliable vehicle, proven driving record and can provide insurance documentation upon request.
- Experienced with mobile smart phones and ability to operate on driving routes with GPS guidance.
- Committed flexibility to work evening and weekend hours as needed. Overnight travel should be expected, and may expand across several days.
- Prior experience in a role with heavily driving responsibility.
The Day to Day:
- We are looking for responsible, detailed-oriented drivers who can provide support in performing low complex mobile application speed testing.
- This individual will be required to provide their own vehicle and travel within a given state for assignments ranging in length and time.
- Majority of time will be spent in an automobile, traveling from site to site in various weather conditions under the guidance of Project Supervisor(s).
- The Drive Tester will receive route scheduling and direction through a customized application monitored by their Supervisor.
- Site testing will be conducted primarily through 8 am - 5 pm and daily scheduling/route planning will be determined by the Project Supervisor in conjunction with an Engagement Manager. Drivers should be prepared and comfortable with flexible shift requests that may extend after hours and weekends. Overtime should be expected.
$20 an Hour with below accommodations.
Resources will receive mileage, per diem and travel accommodations as needed for the assignment. Individuals will be provided smart phones for work purposes only as needed prior to the engagement. Phones must be returned by the end of the assignment.
- High School or GED is REQUIRED.
- Basic knowledge of GPS and map tracking software on smart phones.
- Valid drivers license with registered vehicle and a good driving record.
- Telecom Experience of any kind is a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178