The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastic, Command Packaging, and Polar Plastics.
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have never seen plastic like this.
Revolution Company, is now hiring for a Driver position in the Ballico, CA or Turlock, CA area. This role will be responsible following all local and DOT regulations including but not limited to pre/post trip inspections, maintain electronic log, follow all road signs, maintain all licensing and certifications required for the job.
This position offers a competitive benefits package and is a safe working environment.
- Follow daily routes assigned by corporate dispatcher.
- Load and or transfer post-consumer agricultural plastics from collection sites.
- Communicate with customer to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Operating roll off truck and other equipment as authorized based on drivers license class, such as flat bed trailer, end dump trailer, boom grapple.
- Responsible for prompt reporting of equipment problems to lead driver.
- Accuracy in operational reporting.
- Daily Refueling of equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to keep company equipment clean and organized.
- Ability to accommodate overnight travel.
- Must have at least a class A driver's license.
- No more than 1 point in the last 12 months on driving record.
- Experience in pulling and backing up trailers.
- Must have a minimum of one year driving forklift or skid steer.
- Experience with roll-off bin loading and unloading preferred but not required.
- Heavy equipment operating experience preferably with an excavator but not required.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Essential reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs with assisted buddy lifting.
- Must be comfortable with working in hot and cold outdoor environments
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional driving roll.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (English/Spanish).
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
#CollectionsDriver #driver #collections #warehousedeliverydriver #deliverydriver #shortdistance #warehouse #delivery