|Title||Driver - CDL license required|
|Description|| Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions provide safety to mitigate risks, dependable equipment, innovative engineering and technology, and the best filtration and pumping systems to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time. |
Family owned and operated since 1934, Rain for Rent employees are proud to work for their business.
We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Driver, you are the first line of customer service for our customers. We want you on our team if you enjoy working outside and delivering and installing systems for customers.
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus (paid out over 1 year)
|Requirements|| Required Qualifications: |
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 18 months truck driving experience
• Valid CDL license A class
• 3 years refinery experience and industrial roll off
• Minimum 6 months work experience using mechanical/technical skills
• Minimum 6 months working in a safe industrial environment
• Required to lift up to 100 pounds and continuously carry 25 pounds
• Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and the ability to increase your pay as you increase your skills
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus’
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law