As a Class A Driver based in our Denver, CO facility you will operate a variety of equipment including, but not limited to: Roll Off Trailers, Bulk Tanker and Dry Vans picking waste up at a customer location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. This position will require weekly overnight travel for transporation requirements.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly rates with weekly overtime and paid travel!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from customer locations utilizing vans, roll-off and/or tanker units;
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL license required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements within 90 days of hire;
- Previous commercial driving experience, hazmat transportation strongly preferred;
- Ability to perform manual labor as required (heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time);
- Ability to travel up to 2-3 overnights per week as business demands require;
- Ability to use a handheld device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.