**Permanent Full Time! Open to New Graduates as well as Experienced Drivers! Up to $24/hour Depending on Experience!**
Our Salt Lake City, UT location is currently seeking Class A Industrial Drivers to perform vacuum service work at our customer sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and operating equipment such as tractor trailers, tanker trucks, roll off trucks, and vacuum trucks. This role is approximately 40% driving and 60% operating the equipment on site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving and operating a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, vacuum, tanker and box trucks;
- Loading and offloading of units;
- Maintaining daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports;
- Complying with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Previous experience operating roll off, vacuum truck/tanker trucks preferred;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements are considered an asset (Must obtain within 90 days of hire - Paid Training!);
- Previous experience working in the industrial field preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.