*Full Time Permanent Opportunity with Overtime Available!*
As a Class B Driver based out of our Denver location, you will be responsible for picking up containerized waste at customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors facility or external disposal site. This is a full-time position with potential for growth as well as overtime pay opportunities.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading;
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed;
- Maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports;
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL License required;
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred (Must obtain within 90 days upon hire - Paid training!);
- Ability to travel 1-2 nights per week;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.