At Ridout, we are approaching a half century of quality service to the residents of Arkansas and Missouri. With the ongoing growth and success at Ridout, it became time to merge resources and knowledge with US LBM Holdings, to better serve our customers and our employees. Now, the same family-owned values and approach from founder Homer Ridout have the support and backing of 7,000 associates. We offer paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k) with company match. Come join our team!
This position is responsible for truck deliveries of lumber and other building materials. Position requires driving a truck with capacity under 3 tons to transport lumber to a specific destination.
- Verify load against shipping papers.
- Drive truck to specific destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in area.
- Unload shipment utilizing safe unloading practices.
- Collect payment for goods delivered and for delivery charges.
- Maintain contact with Sales team to receive delivery instructions.
- Inspect truck equipment such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water.
- Daily Maintenance Inspection.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of commercial driving regulations and safe driving practices.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Lifting required up to 90lbs.