Driver – Medical Equipment Delivery Technician
Come join our growing team! Apria Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a Driver – Medical Equipment Delivery Technician. The Driver – Medical Equipment Delivery Technician is responsible for delivering durable medical equipment to Apria patients in their home.
Ranked Top 1% “America’s Most Honored Businesses” – American Registry
Apria’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, and promote healing.
How You’ll Make A Difference:
As a member of our team you will be among a group of healthcare professionals that encourage everyone to contribute. In the field or at the office, we respect each other’s talent and help each other learn and grow. We are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required
- At least one-year related experience is required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations:
- Valid Non-Commercial Driver’s License in the state where the employee works
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Delivers and picks up basic medical equipment and supplies.
- May instruct patients on basic use of respiratory therapy equipment, durable medical equipment, oxygen equipment, and other equipment/services approved by state licensure limitations.
- Loads and unloads durable medical equipment onto and off of delivery vehicle.
- Responds to emergency delivery calls as needed during regular business hours and on an on-call basis.
What We Have To Offer/ The Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Driver Quarterly Incentive Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick Leave, & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available immediately)
- Driver Training Program
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
To view the formal job description please click here
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet