Consider a Career at MTM
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
The Driver is responsible for providing Non-Emergency Transportation services in a safe and reliable manner. Will ensure the customer and client receive the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. This work is done in compliance with the procedures defined by the client and in conformance with company procedures.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to customers
- Provide and demonstrate excellent defensive driving skills
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers
- Ensure on-time pick-up and drop off of customer
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity of the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Familiarity with the main roadways and major highways in the service area
- Ability to understand highway traffic signs, signals, maps, manifests, and schedules
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, dispatchers, passengers
- Complete thorough vehicle pre-trip, post-trip, and DVI inspections as required
- Familiarity of FTA and DOT regulations
- Complete paperwork as required
- Utilize tablets or electronic device as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Possess a continuously valid US driver’s license for the past two years, from date of issue
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- No suspensions, DUI, or More than 1 citation in the past 5 years and must pass criminal background investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
“Equal Opportunity Employer: RideRight, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Ride Right, LLC considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Local, State and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact Human Resources at (636) 561-5686”