An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
Pilot Freight Services seeks full-time Driver Helpers to assist with high-end deliveries to prestigious customers for our Pittsburgh office in Oakdale, PA. This position does not involve driving under any circumstances.
- Prepare furniture for delivery;
- Assist driver with navigation on delivery routes;
- Assure that all deliveries are completed correctly and on time;
- Assist with carrying freight inside of residence or business destination;
- Scan and load all freight onto the truck for that day's route;
- Ascertain that correct freight is loaded into truck and items are without damage.
- Forklift experience is a plus;
- Ability to read a map and general geographic knowledge of the Pittsburgh area;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Good customer service skills and ability to complete paperwork associated with deliveries.
Competitive wages and benefits plan, including 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
- 1 - 2 years: Delivery experience
- 2 year(s): Customer Service
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description