Class A CDL Driver | Local | Home Daily
- $4,000 Sign on Bonus
- Excellent Benefits
- Competitive Pay
Please Text "Mobilemini" to 25000 to learn more
- Mobile Mini Tank & Pump Solutions is growing in your area and we have an opening for a skilled, local truck driver! Our goal is provide customers with effective, efficient, ecological solutions for their liquid & Solid temporary storage, pumping, and filtration needs. We offer a $4,000.00 sign on bonus, M-F schedule. If you enjoy working with heavy equipment, building relationships with customers, and being home each night, this job is perfect for you! OVERTIME AVAILABLE!!!
As a Mobile Mini Driver You Will:
- Safely transport frac tanks, vacuum boxes, roll offs, and tankers to and from local customer locations (Not an “over-the-road” structure)
- Secure equipment on the truck
- Surveying the customer property from obstruction placement of the equipment on the property
- May be asked to transport non-hazardous loads to/from landfills
- Interact with our customers building relationships throughout your territory
- Work with our internal office and yard staff
- Receive competitive compensation, full Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k)
What You Need to be Successful as a Mobile Mini Driver:
- Good people skills: You’ll interact with a lot of our customers, so being able to communicate well with others is a must!
- Great time management: Our drivers are in charge of their own time. As a team-oriented company, there will be times you’ll be asked to adjust your route or delivery schedule to align with the rest of the team, so being flexible is essential.
- Flexibility with your schedule: We’re flexible for our customers; drivers on our team must have the ability to be on-call on nights and weekends on occasion and only when needed.
- Can handle a physically demanding position: Our driver positions for Tank & Pump Solutions will require a generous amount of lifting heavy equipment.
- An ideal candidate will be comfortable lifting a variety of items.
- Truck: heavy duty, winch trucks
- Tractor trailers: Both hydraulic and gas powered
- Unit trailers
- Telephone, radio, handheld dispatch equipment & computer
- Load pulling/load securement chains, straps, winch
- What you'll Need to Join Us:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A commercial vehicle operator’s license (issued by one state or jurisdiction)
- 3 years’ CDL Class A experience OR 2 years’ CDL Class A experience and a truck driving school certificate. (Prefer experience within the last 7 years).
- CDL Truck driving experience during your time in the military is gladly accepted!
- 6 months of Class A OR Roll-off truck experience within the last 24 months
- Valid medical certificate and is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Towing experience, preferred
- Ability to read and speak English in order to speak to your team and customers, drive and understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries and make entries to reports and records
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.