**FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES** (not immediately hiring) At this time, we do not have any openings available. If you're interested in future opportunities, please submit your resume and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to further discuss your qualifications and how it relates to the role.Develop high performing drivers through daily interactions, coaching and positive reinforcement.Develop high performing drivers through daily interactions, coaching and positive reinforcement.
- Meet drive home time expectations by actively managing expectations and keeping commitments.
- Maximize P/L for all assigned tractors and trailers.
- Collaborate with Planner(s) and assign drivers to lanes that best serve both the company and the driver.
- Ensure all drivers are treated with respect and equitably distribute work (desired lanes/least desired lanes).
- Build and nurture long-lasting relationships with drivers.
- Proactively manage safety performance to achieve insurance and claims cost as a percentage of revenue targets.
- Ensure payroll accuracy for assigned drivers.
- Perform driver reviews according to scheduled specified by Driver Retention.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations and perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
- Skills: Must be able to lead others. Must possess exceptional communication skills. Must be able to multi-task. Must be able to work in high pressure situations in a fast paced environment.
- Education: Associates degree in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required. Bachelor's preferred.
- Experience Required: 2+ years' in Operations and/or Planning and/or Customer Accounts required.