The transportation driver will be responsible for operating and maintaining transportation vehicles with a focus on safety and customer courtesy; performing daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections; performing minor maintenance tasks on the vehicles when necessary; fueling the vehicles; ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported; preparing accident and incident reports as necessary; assisting passengers in and out of the vehicle; and providing other services as requested by management when not engaged in transportation service.
• Ability to drive a multi-passenger vehicle safely and appropriately, including ability to read and interpret road signs in English
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers, co-workers, and upper level staff and employees
• Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs
• Ability to perform minor vehicle repairs
• skilled in reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route directions
• Ability to administer First Aid and CPR.
• Must be on call and open to working part time
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Possess and maintain a safe driving record