Lampert Lumber is a multi-location lumberyard company that has been in business since 1887. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors.� We are currently recruiting for a Driver/Lumberyard Rep to join our team.
Our Associates support our team building loads and delivering a variety of products including lumber, roofing, siding, decking, fasteners and more to our customers. We are customer focused and Driver/Lumberyard Rep will serve as an important part of our customer service team.
Job Duties: Primary duties include assisting in building loads, counting, unloading and storing incoming materials and keeping the yard and inventory neat, clean and orderly.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver lumber and building materials to job sites.
- Assemble customers� loads in accordance with loading list for delivery to job site at the time and date required by the customer.
- Assist in keeping the yard and inventory in a neat, clean orderly condition with all lumber and materials neatly stored and accessible.
- Assist in counting, unloading and stacking incoming millwork, doors, and windows.
- Service walk-in customers in a pleasant manner.
- Operate forklift to load, unload or stack materials.
- Assist customers while in yard as needed.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations and take prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.� Must have a valid driver�s license, clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug test. �Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently as well as with a team. Customer service focus (able to take care of customers with a good attitude). Ability to work more than 40 hours per week when needed. ��
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!����
Apply online at: http://www.lampertlumber.com/about-us/careers/