Lampert Lumber is a multi-location lumberyard company that has been in business since 1887. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors.� We are currently recruiting for a Driver/Lumberyard Rep to join our team.
Our Associates support our team delivering a variety of products including lumber, roofing, siding, decking fasteners and more to our customers. We are customer focused and Driver/Lumberyard Rep will serve as an important part of our customer service team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a strong company to join offering year round work, with training and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Deliver lumber, cabinets, doors, windows and millwork to job sites, pick up returns from job site as needed.
- Operate forklifts, millwork van, and straight truck with moffett.
- Build and stage loads for delivery
- Assist in receiving and unloading trucks
- Perform customer service � assist customers in the yard
- Complete yard functions: inventory counts, material handling, yard organization and cleaning
- Observe all safety rules and regulations. Take prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Successful candidates for role will have:
- Clean driving record, ability to obtain a CDL
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Work proactively to ensure maximum capacity is met at all times
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds
- Experience operating heavy equipment and Forklifts preferred, willing to train
- Ability to pass DOT physical, pre-employment drug screen and background checks
- Health care benefits
- Full time, year-round position
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!�
Apply via the Lampert Lumber website at: �http://www.lampertlumber.com/about-us/careers/
To be considered for this position please apply online by Friday, August 16th, 2019.