General warehousing (40 - 50%), delivery services (40 - 50%), vehicle maintenance (5%).
- Must be at least 21 years old,
- Must have a valid drivr's license.
- Loads, unloads, checks and tallies tires to and from carriers (trailer trucks).
- Selects, packs, counts, marks, palletizes tires of customer orders and places in the assigned staging areas according to bin locator system.
- Checks and verifies accuracy of selecting, packing, weighing, marking, and counting of tires for customer orders.
- May operate order picker, pallet jacks, and other equipment in the execution of duties. Ensures safety guidelines are met in operating the equipment.
- Performs required counting, tallying and marking on related inventory control documents.
- Participates in cycle and/or annual physical inventories.
- Ensures safety guidelines are met by the proper palletizing, re-palletizing, and re-stacking of tires.
- Maintains compliance with procedures and policies.
- Makes collections from customers for merchandise delivered on a Cash on Delivery basis.
- Makes list of prospective customers along the designated route to supply the Store Manager with sales follow-up information.
- Ensures good mechanical operation of vehicle.
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections at the beginning of each work day and immediately reports operating problems or mechanical defects to the Warehouse Manager or designee.
- Completes all driver and vehicle maintenance logs.
- Performs additional responsibilities as required.
- Drivers license
- Move tires with/without mechanical assistance
- Placement of shipping products in warehouse
- Placement of received products in warehouse
- Frequent bending, twisting and lifting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description