We know our staff is amazing and we are looking for another member to join our transportation/activities team. If you would like to work with a group of dedicated individuals who share a passion to serve the senior population, we would love to hear from you.
Spring Meadows Naperville is seeking a bus driver/ activities aide for our Independent / Assisted Living community. The available hours are Monday-Friday. (Mon, Tues, Wed, Friday from 9:30a-3:30p and Thur. (12-3p)
Responsibilities of the Driver/Activity Aide:
- Responsible for ensuring that our great residents meet their healthcare appointments, enjoy outings that include: dining out, shopping, scenic tours etc.
- The Driver assists residents on and off the bus/van including walkers, wheelchairs and motorized scooters. ( Door to Door service)
- The Driver makes sure both the bus and van are clean, fueled and well maintained
- Driver assists within the community when transportation is not necessary or between appointments, including, front desk lunches, working on activities with the director (Popcorn social, social hour etc.)
- Assist in planning, developing, and organizing programs and event
- Play games and make crafts with residents
Requirements of the Driver/Activity Aide:
- Valid Illinois Driver's License
- Excellent driving record
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience driving a 12 seat bus
- Flexibility with schedule/outings
- Activity planning experience
- Positive, energetic and engaging demeanor
- High level of confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA standards
- activity planning: 1 year (Preferred)
Van or Bus driving: 1 year (RequiredSee job description