PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Driver is responsible for, but is not limited to inspecting & driving vehicles in the course of delivering & picking up equipment and goods from client & vendors locations, pulling, loading and unloading of equipment and its associated check-in and storage, and completing all associated paperwork related with such transactions. Employee in this position will also be expected to assist in the Warehouse when not driving, inspecting and cleaning equipment upon return from rentals, and configuring equipment for client rental. The incumbent maintains the general warehouse facility according to the standards set forth by the Company. The employee is also expected to understand and comply with all Company Policies and Safety Regulations.
- Delivery Driver (operating vehicles up to Class A rated).
- Complete Company paperwork as required, and enter equipment quantity count when performing pick-ups and deliveries
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Re-stock equipment correctly according to standards set forth by the depot.
- Maintain, configure for orders, clean and generally maintain the Company’s equipment resources in the warehouse.
- Assist in performing general maintenance of rental equipment such as lighting, grip, power distribution bringing equipment up to factory specification before returning to stock.
- May operate as assigned warehouse equipment-handling machines in compliance with Safety standards and as set forth by the Company. These machines include, but are not limited to: pallet jacks, forklifts and order pickers. An operator must be trained and certified prior to operating any “powered” equipment handling machines.
- Must be at least 21 years old. Minimum of 2 years full-time verifiable like type vehicle driving.
- NO POSITIVE DRUG OR ALCOHOL TEST including, Pre-employment, Random, Post-Accident or Reasonable Suspicion.
- NO more than 2 moving traffic violations (including no more than 1 preventable accident) during the previous 36 months. NO DRIVING UNDER the INFLUENCE, D.U.I. (Drug or Alcohol) conviction during the previous 5 years in a commercial or personal motor vehicle.
- NO VEHICULAR HOMICIDE , NO OPERATING A VEHICLE with a Suspended or Revoked Drivers License.
- NO USING A VEHICLE in the commission of a Felony.
- NO OPERATING A VEHICLE without permission, - Unauthorized Use or Grand Theft.
- NO RECKLESS DRIVING or SPEED CONTESTS. NO LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT - Bodily Injury or Physical Damage. One or more years of work experience preferred but not mandatory in the discipline(s) such as: lighting, rigging, and/or logistics.
Possession of a High School Diploma or its' equivalent. Two years of work experience may be substituted for the High School Diploma.
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
This is a safety sensitive position and will require pre employment drug screening.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.