CannaCraft is one of the largest Cannabis companies in California, representing AbsoluteExtracts, Care By
Design and Satori Chocolates. Were offering an exciting opportunity for a driver to join our distribution team!
We are looking for energetic team players that have excellent organizational skills and love engaging with
others. Our drivers represent the face of our company to our customers, and we are looking for people that can
provide excellent customer service while delivering and servicing stores across the region and the state of
- Handles and processes customer payments
- Completes invoices and documents all transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Follows predetermined driving routes to deliver products and ensure timely and correct deliveries
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge and understanding of our product line
- Assisting in Warehouse/ Packing orders
- 21 + years of age with valid California Drivers License and clean driving record
- Previous delivery experience preferred, but not required
- DOT regs/route experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to use navigation systems, and solid computer skills, including Google Suite/Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual, with excellent time management skills
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Possible weekend routes
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and deliver top-notch customer service is a must
About the role:
This is a full time, non-exempt position located based in Santa Rosa, California. In addition to driving the role
may include supporting our warehouse manager, doing inventory, data management, etc...
We offer a competitive hourly rate based on experience, comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits are
offered after 60 days of full-time employment.
CannaCraft is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the role. We
look forward to hearing from you!