Belmont Village Senior Living
San Diego, CA
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!
Provides resident transportation while maintaining vehicles as per Belmont Village standards. In addition to providing transportation services, is responsible for assisting with community activities and events.
- Provides transportation services for residents.
- Assists residents in getting into and out of the vehicle.
- Monitors maintenance of vehicles to ensure safety and compliance with Belmont Village standards.
- Assists with resident activities as needed
- Assists with leading programs, activities, and other events to enrich the lives of our residents
- Fosters friendships to encourage social engagement and well-being of residents
- Assists with escorting residents before, during, and after outings
- Communicates daily with residents regarding activities, programs, and events
- Assist with preparations for activities, programs, and events
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Class B CDL with passenger endorsement and a clean driving record
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Knowledge of community city streets
- Experience transporting passengers
- Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including weekends
- Communication skills
- Experience transporting persons with disabilities
- Experience working with senior population
- Experience implementing activities and social events
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.