Wallboard Supply Company is looking for a skilled and motivated Delivery Helper to contribute to our team!
Our positions offer:
- Monday � Friday schedules
- Health care benefits
- Full time, year-round position
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
This position is for drywall and building material delivery. All loaders/laborers will physically unload drywall from the boom lift to each jobsite designation. As a full time team member, you�ll ensure smooth, on time delivery of products and materials.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Assists truck driver by performing any combination of tasks including loading and unloading products and materials.
- Delivers and stacks merchandise on customer's premises and collects payment or obtains receipt for goods.
- Deliver the merchandise to the customers in a prompt, safe, business like and friendly manner; top priority should be given to taking care of the customer�s needs
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- May drive non-CDL vehicle to and from delivery site
- Must pass pre-employment drug-test and background check
- Prior Experience working directly with the customer
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, vendors and customers (verbal and written)
- Standard non-CDL drivers license in good standing
- Physical Requirements
Ability to lift 75+ pounds repetitively
What Makes You Stand Out As a Candidate?
- Prior building material experience
- Forklift experience
- Interested and motivated to grow your career and pursue a CDL license