Title: Drupal Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seeking a Senior Drupal developer in support of a Technology team providing collaboration and content management solutions for the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease.
Candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
- Web application development for existing Drupal sites
- Take ownership of features and epics and bring them to completion with minimal supervision
- Solve feature set problems and provide creative solutions with minimal supervision
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of Drupal sites
- Work as part of a dev ops, integrated, agile team
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Experience with integrating Drupal solutions in Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Github and JIRA.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and Quality Assurance, Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams
- Ability to collaborate with team members as well as work independently
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Good communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Minimum 4+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience and overall 8 + years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in Drupal 8 in Azure environment
- iOS and Android Application development
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178