The responsibilities are application software development, systems maintenance and modification using Drupal content management system. The Developer uses structured analysis and design methodologies to perform full life cycle development (requirements analysis, design specifications, coding, implementation, and maintenance).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, create, test and maintain Drupal websites and web applications
- Interact with Internal and external teams and clients to gather, define, and analyze requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to understand needs and define the most appropriate solutions.
- Document technical requirements based on client needs.
- Provide estimates for development efforts.
- Developing custom Drupal modules using PHP.
- Identify and correct complex bugs and problems.
- Assist in the configuration of applications using infrastructure as code.
- Commit work to GIT repositories
- Deploy code using Drush, Git, JIRA, and Aquia cloud based environment
- Provide patches to contributed Drupal modules.
- Participate in demos of completed work to the client.
- Adheres to sound standards and best practices during all phases of software development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in full life cycle software architecture, design, analysis and programming with emphasis on Drupal web-based applications development.
- 4-5 years of Drupal and 7 to 8 years of programming experience.