**No Third Parties**
**A U.S. citizenship or a Green card is required by the government contract. No exceptions can be made.**
Job Description: Strategic Technology Partners LLC (STP) has a full-time employment opportunity for a experienced Drupal Developer. The Drupal developer will support the government in developing business and technical requirements and complete the strategy, planning and migration of the existing implementation from the OpenText product to Drupal. If you are qualified and interested, please complete our online application and send a recent copy of your resume along with your salary requirements and we will contact you to discuss the position further. Prior experience with Agile development methodology is highly desired.
Background: In an effort to increase customer satisfaction, improve government oversight, refresh the technology and design the agency has a desire to migrate the CMS portal technology from OpenText to Drupal.
Position Responsibilities: Participation in workshops regarding the migration planning will be required. Provide technical leadership and guidance to the application area customer regarding industry best practices for implementing and migrating to Drupal CMS.
In concert with industry best practices, develop a comprehensive migration and implementation plan that considers the following key areas.
- Organizational readiness for the application area with respect to the Drupal CMS implementation.
- Recommendations regarding industry best practices for Drupal implementations and migrations from OpenText to Drupal.
- Provide expertise with LAMP stack development and implementation of both core and contributed modules. Develop custom modules within the Drupal framework, as necessary, per design and to maintain the functionality of the existing site.
- Provide support to project management activities such as the planning/scoping and timeline of each agile sprints.
- Utilize best practices for Drupal architecture and software compatibility and interoperability
- Approach for managing oversight of the content management system by IT management.
- Provide expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance and design patterns
- Mission-critical content technologies such as digital asset management, editorial workflow management, and enterprise multi-channel publishing software
- Migration approach for migrating from OpenText to Drupal (version 7 or 8)
- Drupal product development methodology
- Drupal product life cycle
Required Communication Skills: Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and experience developing and presenting technical solutions, plans and strategies at all levels of the organization.
Professional Experience: Must have a minimum of eight years of Information Technology experience and a minimum of three years’ experience with architecture, engineering and implementation of Drupal CMS.
Education Requirement: A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering is preferred.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain a US Treasury clearance for this position. Proof of U.S. Citizenship or a Green card is required. No exceptions can be made as this is required by the government contract.
Location: The position is located in New Carrollton, MD. Some remote support may be allowed at the discretion of the customer.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: It is our policy to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, national origin, genetic information, disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department using the contact form on our home page.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws