ECS is seeking a Drupal Developer to work in our Rosslyn, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
Drupal development expert responsible for administering / maintaining the OIG's Drupal environment and providing the
OIG with high‐quality web and mobile application solutions
- Install and configure of LAMP‐stack based Drupal environments in a cloud environment
- Experience and knowledge in utilizing cloud providers, specifically Azure, Equinix, Amazon, and/or Aquilent
- Train and support government personnel on Drupal best practices and implementation of Drupal sites
- Custom PHP development to meet OIG business requirements
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in Drupal
- Administer, manage and support LAMP stack environments (Ubuntu OS).
- Expert knowledge in the use of Drupal to build Enterprise‐level Web Applications and best practices within Drupal Community.
- Advanced knowledge of databases administrations (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' web development experience with in‐depth knowledge of PHP/MySQL/Drupal/JQuery
- Expert (hands‐on) experience with:
- Minimum 5 years' Drupal 7/8 development & administration (updates and upgrades)
- PHP 7 - advance skillset
- HTML/CSS - expert (HTML5 and CSS3 is strongly desired)
- Experience in:
- Setting up / configuring Drupal environments
- Administering / managing LAMP stack Linux environments
- Successfully researching / remediating IT security vulnerabilities
- Government regulations pertaining to websites (e.g., 508 Compliance)
- Mobile‐first / responsive application design
- Moderate knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe CS (or similar editing software)
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.