CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company, is looking for an ITProject Lead to join our dynamic team! The Project Lead will provide support toCMS development teams, perform system administration and resolve production issues. In addition, will lead teams to configure, administer, design, and develop high quality web-based applications. Responsibilities leading technical projects in the CMS space and must have a demonstrable background as a hands-on architect, and experience with multiple CMS platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 8-10 years software development experience.
- Experience leading teams of software developers.
- Web application development, requirements, and design working in an agile environment.
- Drupal/PHP experience desired, but not required.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!