LB3 Enterprises is the premier mass excavation contractor in southern California thanks to decades of experience, innovation and people-first approach. We now offer a complete package from the ground down. Along with mass grading we offer wet and dry utilities. Our company is San Diego family owned and operated and we take pride in every job large and small. There arenâ€™t boring days at LB3.
Job Summary â€“ Dry Utilities
We are looking for Foreman, Pipelayers and operators with Dry Utility experience.
Foreman â€“ Youâ€™re Good At
- Detail oriented plan reading and reporting
- Management skills to know the right person for the job
- Foreword planning for equipment and materials acquisitions
- Scheduling the right personnel, the right amount of material and the right equipment for that scope
- Knowing your scope and reporting discrepancies from plans to field install
- Knowing how to run a clean and safe project
- Handling personnel as well as the field paperwork in a concise and prompt manner
- Going above and beyond for our customer.
- Living a drug-free life (must pass pre-employment drug screen) with a clean driving record.
Pipelayer â€“ Youâ€™re Good At
- Knowing how to systematically get the job done.
- Knowing how to work safe in the trenches and around heavy equipment
- Knowing how to look out for your teammates and willing to teach good practices
Operator â€“ Youâ€™re Good At
- Maintaining and respecting the equipment
- Working safely and calmly in tight situations
- Knowing how NOT to hit existing utilities
- Laborer â€“ Youâ€™re Good At
- Learning safe practices around heavy equipment and open trenches
- Following a lead and looking out for your teammates
- Striving to become better
- Working hard and earning the respect of your peers to advance yourself in a specialized field that can be used nation wide
We're Good At
- Providing you with a fleet of modern equipment and the latest technology.
- Consistently building the biggest earthmoving projects in town.
- Getting our team home to their families every night.
- Investing in our people and training them to improve at work and in life overall.
- Providing a career path to management for motivated employees.
- Building a team of positive people who love what they do. No monotonous 9-5 jobs!
Benefits and Perks
- Having a career youâ€™re proud of.
- Health and dental insurance options for you and your family.
- Retirement savings - 401k with employer match.
Powered by JazzHR