Haselden Construction has been named to the Denver Post Top Workplaces for 2016 & 2017! We offer a progressive, positive and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
Haselden Construction is currently looking for a Drywall Finisher to join our team!
- A drywall finisher is responsible for applying drywall compound to the seams between drywall panels.
- The finisher will work on new walls and ceilings and may repair existing walls as well.
- May prepare high walls and ceilings that require the use of ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be able to perform mudding, taping, corner bead.
- Have the ability to blend all types of texture to the existing texture on the ceiling.
- Must be able to work in tight spaces (skylight shafts) at moderate heights up to 15 feet and more on occasion.
- Correct any imperfections primer may highlight.
- Nail and screw indentations on the surface of the panels.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Can take and apply direction from supervisor
- Workers must provide their own safety footwear
- Workers are required to provide their own basic hand tools as listed in the collective agreement
- Workers must have reliable transportation, or be able to access job sites in any location of the city