Performance Contracting Group (PCG) is one of the leading specialty contractors in the United States. Our family of companies provides a wide range of quality services and products to the industrial, commercial and non-residential markets. Our core values include safety and being a fun company to work for and do business with.
PCI is seeking an experienced Drywall Foreman for its Austin Interior operations based in Austin, TX. This individual will responsible to direct the day-to-day activities of a group of journeymen and apprentices in order to achieve or exceed estimated labor productivity for the project. The Foreman is responsible for carrying out the directions of the Superintendent regarding field construction activities and related duties.
- Responsible to hold tool box safety meetings and prepare written reports
- Responsible to implement all branch/job safety requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance and inspection of all tools and equipment.
- Responsible to achieve or exceed estimated labor productivity.
- Must be a skilled and knowledgeable craftsman who knows the best and latest construction techniques.
- Must be able to organize and lead a group of craftsmen efficiently to obtain maximum productivity.
- Responsible to place workforce to obtain optimum performance.
- Responsible to assure materials and equipment are available and in place.
- Responsible to recommend to Manager the removal and replacement of any worker.
- Responsible to prepare “look-ahead" schedules consistent with the project schedule.
- Maintain a jobsite log at least daily or more frequently, if necessary, to act as a legal record in any future legal action.
- Responsible to maintain specific job labor control program and accurately report labor by element.
- Responsible to work closely with customers and other contractors as necessary to insure the project is delivered on time and under budget.
- Responsible for the quality of the installed work and to make sure there are no deviations from the job specifications without approval.
- Responsible to attend in-house project review meetings with the Estimator/Superintendent prior to starting the job. At the request of Manager, he shall participate in pre-bid strategy meetings.
- Plan his own activity with those of the Superintendent in a manner which will develop them into producing effective and efficient operations in customer relations.
- Possess and maintain the individual competence in his field of specialization to ensure that the most current technology, methods, and materials are being utilized in the bidding, estimating and field installation of all jobs.
- Establishment and implementation of the Company Safety Program and Accident Prevention Plan.
Performance Contracting Group, (PCG) its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. PCG does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, medical condition, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
Performance Contracting Group (and inclusive affiliates) shall be in accordance with applicable state and federal laws:
Right to Work/EOE/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Foreman/General Foreman
- Has worked with crews of 6+ members
- Has worked on projects with a value of $100,000+
- Comfortable using Ipad or laptop
- Willing to learn Excel and Bluebeam.
Performance Contracting Group has developed one of the most attractive and lucrative compensation systems within the construction industry. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance plans
- Paid time off
- Potential for salary and retirement benefits
Performance Contracting Group, (PCG) its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. PCG is a background screening, drug-free workplace.