GBS Greenville Commercial / Drywall Division has an immediate opening for a Drywall Hauler
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
A delivery helper must strive to provide great customer service by assisting the delivery driver with loading and unloading of materials on both commercial and residential jobsites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assisting warehouse personnel with loading of material for delivery.
- Assisting delivery driver with checking load for accuracy.
- Assisting delivery driver with strapping and securing load before leaving the depot.
- Assisting the delivery driver in unloading materials on job site according to GBS standards.
- Presenting a consistent, pleasant, customer service oriented image to customers.
- Providing great customer service to exceed a customer�s expectations.
- Working with other associates in order to complete tasks and achieve budgeted goals.
- Ability to maintain a positive customer service attitude when dealing with customers.
- Cleaning her/his assigned areas.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Must follow all safety procedures
� � � ��QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have good oral/written communication skills in order to effectively interact with customers, vendors, and other associates.
- Must be customer service oriented and team-oriented.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladder, reach, bend, twist, kneel, lift up to 80lbs., and handle large odd shaped items.
- Must be able to accurately count and distinguish merchandise.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.