Performs as an instructor in the vocational class setting, providing instruction and training to students in the Health Occupations field with emphasis on Medical Assistant curricula. Promotes a positive and desirable atmosphere which facilitates optimal student progress.
Certified as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and two years of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with two years of experience as a Health Occupations Instructor.
- Certification as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
- Experience in sub cluster preferred
- State Teacher's Certificate required.
- Must have or acquire Certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- A valid Regular Driver's License is required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
MINACT is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans